Contract Type: Permanent
Work Pattern: Full Time
Position Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the environment and helping organizations transition to more sustainable practices? We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Sustainability Consultant to join our team and drive meaningful change. If you have a deep understanding of sustainability principles, excellent communication skills, and a track record of successful sustainability initiatives, we want to hear from you!
This is a full-time on-site role for a Sustainability Consultant. The Sustainability Consultant will be responsible for providing sustainability consulting services to clients, analyzing relevant data and information, creating sustainability reports, and contributing to sustainable development initiatives.
- Prepare, review, and coordinate all aspects of project sustainability certification, including registration, narratives, calculations, plans, technical studies, reports, and supporting documentation, to ensure the achievement of sustainable deliverables and targets.
- Understand the Certified Authority/Body process throughout the project lifecycle (design, construction, and operation) and execute related tasks for various green rating certificates.
- Create extensive Sustainability construction progress reports, implementation plans, code compliance studies, action plans, meeting minutes, tracking logs, and presentations.
- Review deliverables provided by the Consultant, Contractor, Client, and Internal Team for accuracy and quality.
- Ensure strong communication between teams under leadership to facilitate the exchange of information and drive change and improvements.
- Develop sustainability procedures, reports, systems, and strategies.
- Plan work and set deadlines to meet agreed-upon needs. Identify and manage risks to ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with Certified Authority/Body, Client, and Project Team.
- Provide expert advice on green rating credits and offer technical support for environmental remediation as it applies to projects.
- Collect and validate data within the sustainable building and development industry, including product and technology research.
- Conduct design and construction audits, and site inspections, and monitor the implementation of corrective actions.
- Evaluate successes and challenges to enhance learning for future projects.
- Create and develop performance reports, delivery methods, scopes of work, and records of general duties.
- Provide presentations at various stages of new projects to address sustainability concerns and ensure compliance.
Skills & Areas of Expertise
• Estidama and LEED schemes management (Design & Construction)
• Well coordination skills
• Excellent project report writing skills
• High-Impact Presentations: Properly managed and confident
• Leadership: Supervising skills, multitasking, and great team player
- Experience in LEED AP, Estidama PQP. Other certificates (WELL, Mostadam, Breeam, etc…) are advantageous
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sustainability, Energy, or Civil Engineering background
ECOBUILD is a leading engineering consulting firm, provides professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including sustainability, environmental conservation, energy, water and governance. With hundreds of accomplished projects in the records, ECOBUILD is a pioneer in all of the key markets that it serves. When it comes to finding ways to improve and protect the world's built, natural, and social environments, ECOBUILD brings together global reach, local knowledge, innovation, and joint technical excellence.
Why Joining Us:
If you are passionate, self-driven, and committed, besides you prefer working in an organized environment and looking to enhance your experience with exciting projects and assignments ... This is definitely your place!... Apply now!